Vol. 46 Nbr. 71, March 2023
- 'ARI Tarnab' organizes olive fair.
- 'Foreign Agent' Imran wants 'anarchy' in country: Marriyum.
- 'Punjab Culture Day' to be marked with enthusiasm.
- 'We Exhibit 2023' aims to encourage new women entrepreneurs-President WCCIS.
- 12 habitual beggars caught, shifted to Panahgah.
- 16 vehicles impounded over illegal LPG cylinder use.
- 19 kite seller, kite flyers arrested during ongoing crackdown.
- 20 arrested with weapons.
- 200 kites recovered.
- 24 shopkeepers arrested for profiteering.
- 27-acre state land retrieved.
- 290 teachers of grade 17 promoted to grade 19 during 2022.
- 35 fumigation fogging machines distributed among trained farmers in Mir Ali.
- 6th int'l PATS Competition concludes at NCTC Pabbi.
- 8 killed, 1,187 injured in 1,146 accidents in Punjab.
- Ahmar, Robert, Sajjad, Fazil bag tenpin men's team event.
- AJK PM directs no more additional burden of power tariff on consumers.
- All PML-N wings to be reorganised, promises Maryam.
- Amazons win series of Women's League exhibition matches.
- Analyser test machine installed at FGPC hospital.
- ANF recovers over 475 kg drugs; arrests 11.
- Arrangements of Run Lahore Run Marathon, Tour de Lahore Cycle Race, finalized: DG SBP.
- At SCO meeting, Justice Munib Akhtar calls for accessible legal system.
- Bahawal hospital signs MoU on eye cornea transplant.
- Bahria students to join efforts of police for safe road environment in city.
- Barrister Saif welcomes Saudi-Iran agreement to re-establish relations.
- Baseless accusations made against caretaker govt over PTI worker's death: CM.
- BFA holds training session.
- Book 'Digital Pakistan' launched.
- Budget for second shift staff in schools released.
- Cargo plane carrying relief goods leaves for Turkiye.
- CCPO reviews performance of CIA, AVLS.
- Chairman Senate calls on Governor Balochistan.
- China's road logistics price index up in March.
- Chinese enterprises commit to expanding green energy blueprint in Pakistan.
- CM Balochistan approves Rs 100 million for providing ration to prisoners.
- CM, NDMA chairman agree to use technology for dealing with disasters.
- Commissioner Multan Squash C'ship kicked off.
- Commissioner reviews Ramadan arrangements.
- Conversion of barren land stressed to improve food security.
- Counseling, guidance session on campus life held at Turbat University.
- CPO kutchehry held to address public complaints.
- Crushing freedom of expression: Kashmiri activists slam India's censorship in IIOJK.
- CTD arrests 4 suspects in combing operations across Punjab.
- DC inaugurates anti polio drive.
- DC reviews progress of ongoing digital house, population census.
- Dengue action plan discussed.
- Dera Police foil drug smuggling bid, recover 168 kg hashish.
- Doctors' associations vow support to Pakistan Polio Programme.
- Dozens of shops blown up by fire in Karachi.
- DPO organized tea party in honor of the families of police martyrs.
- Dr. Arif felicitates President XI, President Poudel, VP Han Zheng.
- Dr. Mehta new principal Hailey College of Banking and Finance.
- ECP issues public notices for by-elections on 3 vacant NA seats.
- Education Minister presents donation cheque for quake affected people of Turkiye, Syria to PM.
- FESCO issues shutdown programme.
- Fine imposed on 27 profiteers.
- FM Bilawal holds talks with UN chief on several issues, including Afghanistan.
- Former AJK President K H Khursheed remembered on 35th death anniversary.
- Former MPA Zafar Rajput, others booked under treason charges.
- Four family members killed, six hurt in road mishap.
- Governor inaugurates Olive Festival at Tarnab Farm, inspects agri stalls.
- Historic and colourful Chiraghan festival kicks off.
- Hockey Structure Fitness awareness session to start on March 13.
- Huge quantity of arms recovered, two arrested.
- ICCI hosts Islamabad United cricketers.
- IK out to create hurdles in revival of IMF programme: PM.
- Imran has become an epitome of cowardice, fear: Marriyum.
- India's puppets in Occupied Kashmir do not represent Kashmiris: Dr. Mubeen Shah.
- Indus Hospital takes control of GDA Hospital Gwadar.
- IRSA releases 85,900 cusecs water.
- Islamophobia commemoration at UN sent 'powerful' message of global unity against phenomenon: Bilawal.
- Jashan Baharan Sports Festival inaugurated in Attock.
- Khawaja Asif inaugurates exhibition 'We Exhibit 2023'.
- Khurram Dastgir arrives in Tehran to discuss progress on Pak-Iran Power project.
- KP caretaker CM stresses need for strategy to eradicate drugs use.
- KP women, men football teams to visit Argentina in August.
- KP, Punjab wrestlers to compete on March 17 in Peshawar: Jamshad Baloch.
- Lal Shahbaz Qalandar's teachings give message of love and peace: Bilawal.
- LGH holds seminar on 'Woman rights and social responsibilities'.
- Li Qiang elected China's premier.
- Long Covid much less likely after Omicron infection: Study.
- Man shot dead by relative.
- Marriyum condemns attack on media persons by 'Imran's goons'.
- Maryam Nawaz proceeds back after 2-day visit.
- MDA retrieves its 206 kanals of land from land grabbers.
- Mechanized, corporate farming vital to enhance production, strengthen economy: VC MNSUA.
- Minister stresses good relations between bench and bar.
- Motorway Police take action to address unavailability of cars at testing centers.
- Muhamamd Ali Shah Bacha expresses concerns over violence in varsities.
- Multan Sultan's Khushdil was fined for violating code of conduct.
- NA Speaker offers condolences over the death of senior journalist's son.
- NDMA sailed off another ship for Quake-hit Turkiye, Syria.
- Orientation session for ACs of Malakand Division held.
- Pakistan's garment exports to China register 33 percent increase in 2022.
- Partly cloudy weather predicted for KP.
- PDM will not participate in by-elections.
- Peshawar to host 'Jr Mr. Pakistan, Mr. Pakistan' title contests on Sunday.
- PIC launches first ever Rotapro Rotational Atherectomy Procedure.
- Plantation Day campaign kicked off.