Vol. 77 Nbr. 89, March 2023
- '185,000 city locations linked through 0.6m private cameras'.
- '185,000 Lahore locations linked through 0.6m private cameras'.
- 'CPEC to change destiny of Pakistan'.
- 'Flimsy, baseless': PM Shehbaz orders withdrawal of review petitions against Justice Isa.
- 'It was a curse': Journalists, activists hail annulment of sedition law as victory for free speech.
- 'One-man show': Is Parliament's move to curtail the CJP's powers justified?
- 'Trigger-happy policeman' shoots unarmed boy in Rizvia Society.
- 172 LWMC employees dismissed over absence.
- 196 shopkeepers fined for overcharging.
- 37 THQ hospitals, six highway trauma centres without.
- A case of being so near, yet so far.
- ACE summons former MPAs.
- Ahmed Ali Akbar and Mansha Pasha's upcoming drama Idiot is an ode to misfits.
- Amended NAB law: Paragon reference sent to NAB chief for.
- Asad Umar's pre-arrest bail restored.
- Barracks retrieved from policemen to accommodate new recruits.
- Bureaucrats threaten pen-down strike over 'misuse' of powers by.
- Butchers protest arrests.
- CDA resumes work to develop C-15 on 'priority basis'.
- Census concerns not addressed, MQM complains to PM.
- Clipped wings.
- Court moved against appointment of Pims head.
- Darra arms dealers want 'export ban' lifted.
- Democracy summit.
- DMC-East sets up complaint centre.
- DSP among 4 police officers martyred in Lakki Marwat blast.
- ECP notifies Oct 8 as KP poll date.
- Faulty vision.
- Five oil firms join hands for green energy.
- Four cops survive grenade attack on police van.
- Fresh fruit, vegetables not available at Ramazan bazaars in Hassanabdal.
- From The Past Pages Of Dawn: 1948: Seventy-five years ago: Godhra riots.
- Govt asked to do away with restrictions on dollar outflows+.
- Govt asked to do away with restrictions on dollar outflows.
- Govt's intervention sought over doctors' promotions.
- Gunman kills two people.
- Hassaan Niazi discharged in mutiny, sedition case.
- Hunzla Kakar Atal-Zhob.
- Imran won't get assistance from 'facilitators' this time, says Maryam.
- Imran's plea seeking exemption from appearance in court rejected.
- Israel flounders.
- Journalists consider pitfalls, promise of social media.
- Judges cannot raise objections regarding constitution of benches: Justice Shahid Waheed.
- Judiciary under attack amid growing fascism: Imran.
- Justice Hilali to take acting charge as first woman CJ of PHC.
- Khyber Christians demand right to purchase land.
- KMU to establish 300-bed teaching hospital.
- KP bureaucrats threaten strike over 'misuse' of powers by minister.
- Lakki schools, hospitals short of staff: officials.
- Lawyers' convention wants CJP to restore judiciary's dignity.
- Levies Force officer injured in IED blast.
- LHC strikes down sedition law that criminalised criticism of federal, provincial govts.
- Magsi calls for new constituent assembly.
- Man acquitted of kidnap, rape case shot dead.
- Man held in honour killing case.
- Monitoring of free flour distribution enhanced.
- MTIs policy board members move court against their removal.
- NA body dismayed at illegal schemes damaging capital's environment.
- NA okays bill to 'structure' CJP's suo motu power.
- National Games to see events in 32 disciplines.
- New SC bench to hear poll delay case tomorrow after Justice Aminuddin's recusal.
- No police action despite robbers looting 50 people.
- Notices issued on pleas for recovery of 'missing' PTI activists.
- Official neglect stalls growth in Hyderabad SITE, says HCCI.
- One dead as rains wreak havoc in Balochistan.
- Organiser of charity stall overrun by 'looters' pledges to continue work.
- PAC seeks end to free electricity for officers.
- Pakistan far from being declared malaria-free country.
- Pakistan removed from EU's list of high-risk countries.
- Pakistan's food security at stake: PKI.
- Pakistani doctor recognised as top faith leader in US.
- PCB proposes 'hybrid model' to resolve Indo-Pak travel concerns.
- People rally against mismanagement in flour distribution.
- Peshawar university students complain of learning loss as teachers on strike for 25 days.
- PHC stops Election Commission from issuing schedule for NA by-polls.
- PHC stops Election Commission from issuing schedule for NA.
- PPP takes credit for exit from EU high-risk states list.
- PR and politicians.
- Predecessor used 'Dawn leaks' to get extension, claims Gen Bajwa.
- President Alvi questions timing, manner of bill aimed at clipping CJP's suo motu power.
- Professional beggars.
- Progress made on financing pledges from friendly countries, Senate panel told.
- PTI senators accuse Punjab, capital police of using brutal force against workers.
- Punishing the honest.
- Rapid technological changes may create uncertainty for businesses, individuals: experts.
- Robber held after shootout with Dolphin squad.
- RPO reviews arrangements at free flour supply centres.
- Rupee loses 37 paise against dollar.
- Safe online environment for children planned.
- Saving Pakistan.
- SC judge sticks to '4-3' verdict as CJP seeks to ease tensions.
- SC judges call for postponement of suo motu matters.
- Second PN ship carrying relief goods reaches Syria.
- Senate passes bill to limit CJP powers amid opposition protest.
- Senior doctor shot dead in Karachi in suspected targeted attack.
- Shafqat Ali-Lahore.
- Shahbaz Gill granted permission to go abroad.
- Sindh asked to share projects for federal flood protection plan.
- Situationer: Reform package of dreams tainted by 'bad timing'.
- Skyrocketing inflation challenges age-old charity traditions.