Vol. 77 Nbr. 88, March 2023
- 'Prime suspect' in students car rally case arrested.
- 'Threats to judges, bureaucrats': Gujranwala ATC withdraws Rana Sana's arrest warrants.
- 10 inquiries against Buzdar pending at DG Khan, court told.
- 5 shows to binge watch when you don't feel like doing anything.
- A grave hazard.
- A milestone.
- A wake-up call.
- After Punjab, ECP sets KP election date for October 8.
- Air Sial to operate flights to S. Arabia.
- All was swell on desi Twitter - and then Chicken Manchurian entered the chat.
- Arthur reaches agreement with PCB, appointed as Consultant Team Director.
- BLA claims responsibility for murder in Saeedabad.
- Boy held for 'rape' of minor schoolmate.
- Bulldozer democracy.
- Cabinet approves bill to clip top judge's wings.
- CDA wants remaining work on Margalla Road completed.
- Charities catering to deserving people's needs.
- Chief of PTI splinter group offers his platform to Tareen's bloc.
- Citizens' boycott shrinks fruit sale.
- CJP offers to fund 'timely' polls via pay cuts.
- Commissioner visits RIUT.
- Consumers in a fix as shopkeepers continue to overcharge.
- Contingency plan for monsoon in the works.
- Court denies FIA further custody of ex-CM's aide.
- Crashing app woes.
- Criminals who killed cops' kin shot dead by 'accomplices'.
- Democracy in Pakistan: Of the elite, for the elite, by the elite.
- Denial to sit exam: Students protest against UHS.
- Departments asked to devise contingency plan for Murree.
- Elevation of senior high court judge to SC demanded.
- FIA denies having Mashwani in custody.
- Formula milk.
- From Alina Khan to Rabya Kulsoom: Next generation actors we've got our eyes on.
- Govt adamant on outsourcing of board exams in province.
- Govt seeks over Rs6 per unit increase in KE tariff.
- Hazardous waste.
- Health department removes members of MTIs policy board.
- IHC seeks ECP's reply on PTI's plea.
- Imran faces 29 criminal cases in Islamabad, IHC told.
- Information commissioner from civil society sought.
- Inmates exposed to diseases in overcrowded jails: HRW.
- Islamabad court issues non-bailable arrest warrants for Imran in judge threat case.
- JI demands formation of full court in election case.
- JI warns against 'rigging in the name of recounting'.
- Judiciary termed last hope for nation's integrity.
- Judiciary under fire in NA for 'causing political instability'.
- Lakki admin launches action against illegal housing schemes.
- Law minister urges CJP to work with senior-most judges.
- Litigant couple shot dead on way back home from family court.
- Lodge FIRs against Rana Sanaullah, Imran tells PTI workers.
- Mallika Sherawat being considered to lead Indian Begum Nawazish Ali biopic.
- Man gets death.
- Man shot dead, three injured by rivals.
- Maryam advises CJP Bandial against 'following' Imran.
- Maryam questions SC 'majority' decision.
- Massive water shortage likely months after unprecedented floods.
- MQM-P rejects 'flawed' census process.
- NA passes bill to curtail CJP's suo motu powers.
- Notices issued to owners of four 'illegal housing schemes' for advertising plots.
- Offences against religion.
- Open discord.
- OPF working on fast track courts for redressal of property disputes.
- Order on bail pleas of two M6 scam accused fixed for April 4.
- Outlaw killed in exchange of fire with Dera police.
- PAC perturbed over courts, NAB 'undermining' its authority.
- Pain, malnutrition, apathy make Karachi zoo animals' life miserable.
- Pain, malnutrition, apathy make zoo animals' life miserable.
- Pakistan opts out of US-hosted summit.
- Parties should sit together for sake of democracy: HRCP.
- Peshawar admin decides to distribute free flour at village council level.
- Police launch 'Hamaray Phool' project.
- Police register FIR of firing at dam site.
- Pre-arrest bail of Asad, Farrukh cancelled.
- PTI unveils dossier on 'human rights violations' by govt.
- Rain likely today in Karachi, other districts.
- Rangers' prosecutor told to advance arguments in Baldia factory fire appeals.
- Remains of boy missing for a decade recovered.
- Repatriation of five absorbed police officers stayed.
- Research may help animal feed sector.
- Root of the issue.
- School eye health screening programme launched.
- SECP asked to reverse 'hostile takeover' of Ecopack.
- Senate body vows accountability over vacant Pakistan chairs.
- SERVING THE COUNTRY.
- SHC takes exception to gas shortage in Sindh even during Ramazan.
- Stocks add 82 points to overnight gains.
- SU comes out of financial crunch, announces pay raise.
- Sugar to be sold at Rs95 per kg at Bachat bazaars.
- Suspected killer of college teacher denied bail.
- THE LOVE OF ENGLISH.
- Tobacco farmers urge govt to reduce excise duty on cigarettes.
- Two die in Haripur accident, one commits suicide.
- Two including Afghan teenager shot dead in Swabi.
- Two more die, 56 injured in stampedes at free flour centres in districts.
- Two more die, 56 injured in stampedes at free flour centres in Punjab.
- Two students die in accident.
- US calls for allowing elections.
- Veteran's family breaks silence over civilian son's court martial.
- VOX POPULI.