Vol. 77 Nbr. 80, March 2023
- 'Mock drill' at telecom firm in Islamabad leaves one dead.
- 'Only 9pc of girls practise medicine after graduation'.
- 'Status quo uninterested in people's well-being'.
- 12 PTI leaders, 200 supporters booked.
- 16 candidates to be interviewed for top Phota post.
- A cottage industry plan gone wrong.
- A SILENT INTERVIEW.
- ACP confers award on Mahira.
- Afghan funding cut.
- ANP asks politicians to stop calling Pakhtuns terrorists.
- APNS elects new office-bearers.
- Bilawal rejects LG by-poll on remaining UCs in Sindh during Ramazan.
- Book fair at University of Sargodha.
- Brigadier martyred in encounter with 'hardcore terrorists' in South Waziristan: ISPR.
- By-election on 93 UCs to be held on April 18, ECP tells SHC.
- Call to reinvent journalism.
- CCPO told to decide security plea for Bhagat Singh event.
- CDA sets up four bodies to resolve issues faced by citizens, investors.
- Centre looks to implement 'discounted' fuel regime.
- Challenges to water resources management discussed.
- City receives light rain.
- CJ takes notice after minor girl disappears from Larkana.
- Contempt trial of KP governor sought over poll date delay.
- Country on edge.
- Country on edge.
- Court's help sought to stop extraction of stones from Keenjhar Lake dykes.
- Cricket training programme for blind women concludes.
- Current account deficit declines 68pc.
- Dar 'clarifies' remarks after IMF denies linking deal with nukes.
- Data transparency.
- DHQ hospital staff goes on strike to demand dues.
- Discos, KE seek to charge Rs8.5bn additional fuel cost.
- Distribution of free wheat flour begins in Attock.
- Ex-Rangers man among three held for robbing DHA mobile shops.
- Exhibition of relics, artefacts.
- FBR amends refund process to facilitate exporters.
- Finding a sales pitch.
- Former AJK Assembly speaker passes away.
- Foundation stone laid for grid station in Mansehra.
- From The Past Pages Of Dawn: 1973: Fifty Years Ago: Bhutto deplores threats.
- Governor to hold third meeting with ECP on poll date.
- Govt announces Rs19.77 billion flour subsidy for Ramazan.
- Gunmen take away Rs18m from miller.
- Has Godse defeated Gandhi?
- Heavy rains, hailstorms forecast.
- High-level deliberations equate PTI with 'gang of miscreants'.
- Highway blocked in Lakki Marwat over murder.
- If law is not respected, uncertainty prevails: CJP.
- IHC to decide maintainability of Tyrian White case today.
- Illegal construction.
- Imran J Khan's Mustache wins audience-voted Narrative Feature Competition at SXSW film festival.
- Imran secures protective bail from LHC in 2 terrorism cases.
- Imran will be arrested at all cost, predicts Wassan.
- Imran's nephew Hassaan Niazi remanded in police custody for 2 days.
- Imran's nephew re-arrested minutes after getting bail.
- Index loses 412 points amid political uncertainty.
- Is anyone buying lawn anymore?
- Japan raises grant for Multan weather radar.
- Journalist Siddique Jan remanded in police custody for one day in Judicial Complex violence case.
- KP govt announces Rs19.77 billion flour subsidy for Ramazan.
- Last summons for PTI leaders in graft cases.
- LHC seeks Imran's presence at hearing of bail plea.
- Man carrying heroin-filled capsules in his stomach held in Peshawar.
- Man held for carrying heroin-filled capsules in his stomach.
- Merely a fancy idea.
- Much more is needed.
- N-5 from Rawat to Kutchery Chowk named as Potohar Avenue.
- NAB delivers summons at Imran's residence.
- Navy ship delivers relief goods to quake-hit Syria, Turkiye.
- New teachers.
- Old Ravians elect office-bearers.
- Outrage online after PML-N Senator Afnan Ullah Khan's disparaging remarks about Mahira Khan, Anwar Maqsood.
- Over 10m flood affectees still lacking access to safe drinking water: Unicef.
- Pakistan remains 'country of concern', says US HR report.
- Pakistan tweak schedule for NZ series.
- People snatch 1,000 flour bags in Kasur.
- People snatch 1,000 flour bags.
- Petroleum subsidy.
- Pims remembers its director emergency.
- PM forms committee to sort out Quaid-i-Azam University's affairs.
- Police crackdown on PTI second-tier leadership continues in Lahore.
- Police get 'free hand'.
- PTI accused of 'smearing' army chief.
- PTI mayor among 10 killed in Havelian attack.
- Punjab govt wants to 'sabotage' Minar-i-Pakistan rally: Imran.
- Qureshi, Swati get protective bail.
- Raja Riaz urges Qureshi to remove Imran from party.
- Ramazan and retail.
- Riaz urges Qureshi to remove Imran from party.
- Robbers snatch Rs3.7m from money changer in Swabi.
- SCCI plans trade fairs in Central Asia.
- Shah Hussain's Kafi singing contest held.
- Sindh health department dismisses report on alarming jump in Karachi's Covid-19 cases.
- Siraj demands elections for NA, PA on same day.
- Situationer: The fault in our political stars.
- Stakeholders warn of protest if decision to outsource board exams not withdrawn.
- Transperson rescued, captors arrested.
- Twin cities to receive more rains from today.
- Two killed in Dera road accidents.