Vol. 77 Nbr. 75, March 2023
- 'Commercial use of govt land in Punjab can generate Rs25tr'.
- 'None of us will be safe' if divisions persist: Aitzaz.
- 'Unsolicited advice' not needed, FO tells Zalmay.
- 'Welcome to Phadda Super League': Multan Sultans won the match but players' fights won the internet.
- 10 held for running fake passport racket.
- 12 candidates file nominations for three National Assembly seats.
- 22 tainted cops dismissed.
- 3 held for running illegal money exchange business.
- Ajoka's new play to premiere on 18th.
- Altaf's followers stage second protest against MQM-P leaders.
- Amid cash crunch, Dar vows 'no compromise' on country's nuclear, missile programmes.
- Amid unrest, Shehbaz offers to parley with Imran.
- Another fuel shock as petrol, diesel get dearer.
- Anti-democracy conspirators still active, says Maryam.
- Babar Azam, Salman Irshad inspire Peshawar Zalmi to victory to set up Lahore clash.
- Barbs fly in PA over police siege of Imran's Lahore residence.
- Barbs fly in Sindh Assembly over police siege of Imran's Lahore residence.
- Bilawal asks PTI chief to end crisis, go to court.
- Boy stabbed to death.
- Candidates from Attock, Taxila file papers for Punjab Assembly polls.
- Cases against PTI workers under MPO.
- Communal land record of three sectors sought from revenue department.
- Court suspends press club election schedule.
- Curb on expression.
- Dasti appears before ACE.
- Digital census termed 'conspiracy to turn Sindhis into minority'.
- Each has a price.
- ECC orders gas for two urea plants.
- Edtech Maqsad raises $2.8m in seed round.
- Environment on the agenda as talks with US begin.
- EXTRA DUTIES.
- FIA arrests six more involved in 'trafficking' boat tragedy victims.
- Final arguments sought on multi-storey annexe in GOR-I.
- GB and Punjab Police did not clash outside Zaman Park, Punjab IGP reiterates.
- Ghani Khan remembered as strong voice against intolerance.
- Govt pays Rs4 billion to insurance firm for free treatment scheme.
- Govt raises Rs26.4bn through PIBs.
- GRABBING OPPORTUNITIES.
- GUM TREES.
- HBL Pakistan Super League Relentless Sultans rout Qalandars to reach final.
- HDA officers appropriate pricey plots through loopholes in system.
- HEC programme: PhD students await funds to continue study abroad.
- IGP wants IBOs in riverine areas intensified.
- IHC asks PTI chief for assurance of regular attendance.
- ILO finds 29pc 'key workers' in world low paid.
- Imran skipped court hearings because of '100pc confirmed information' of assassination bid, LHC told.
- Imran using party men as 'shield' to avoid arrest: Fazl.
- Inter-faith harmony stressed.
- Islamabad court rejects Imran's plea seeking suspension of arrest warrants in Toshakhana case.
- Jirga imposes Rs8m penalty on warring tribes to settle feud.
- Junior hockey trials.
- Justice Isa questions need for constitution of special benches.
- Karachi LG delay.
- Legal community slams use of force against ex-PM, asks govt to hold polls.
- LHC postpones police operation at Zaman Park till tomorrow.
- Light rain likely in city today.
- Light rain likely in Karachi today.
- Man accused of murder arrested.
- Medicine shortage.
- Minister orders timely construction of bridge.
- Minister pledges jobs for Balochistan youth.
- Ministries' lavish workshop leaves a stain on austerity mantra.
- MoFA and merit.
- More cases filed against Imran, Qureshi.
- MPA among 11 PTI activists remanded in police custody in terrorism case.
- Nations urged to come together to counter anti-Islam hatred.
- Naveed stresses export-led growth.
- Newly-constructed building of medical, dental institute opens in Kohat.
- No plan to hand over KWSB to army, MPAs told.
- Obesity on the rise.
- Pakistan's foreign exchange reserves rise by $18m.
- Pakistanis really hate fun.
- Parents urged to ensure children vaccinated against polio.
- Pattan proposes 'participatory' model for democratic elections.
- Performance of Daanish schools reviewed.
- Peshawar High Court extends stay against NA by-polls.
- Police yet to find footage to prove PTI worker's death in accident.
- Population, gender & austerity.
- Price of 50kg wheat bag reaches Rs6,000 in Swabi.
- Probe ordered into 'anomalies' in subsidised flour supply.
- Probe ordered on Abad's complaint against police.
- Protective bail granted to PTI leader, son in corruption case.
- PSL 2023 final in Lahore moved to March 18 due to 'bad weather forecast'.
- PSL 2023 Multan ruthlessly expose Lahore's weaknesses in one-sided qualifier.
- PTI lawyers stage protest on The Mall.
- Punjab capital smoulders amid lull in Zaman Park operation.
- Rahim, Karaush reach semis.
- Rethinking Pakistan's agriculture.
- Rules for birth, death, marriage registration challenged in PHC.
- Security at Punjab jails on high alert.
- Seven injured in rocket attack on Darra tribe.
- SHC orders CS to pay salaries to LG employees through bank accounts.
- SHC summons Sindh police chief, prosecutor general tomorrow.
- Shell Pakistan posts Rs72m loss.
- Show pays homage to ancient tradition of calligraphy.
- SIBI LIBRARY.
- Siraj fears civil war over delay in elections.
- SMEs detest high tax compliance costs: study.
- Smuggled diesel seized.
- Stepmother, uncle held over murder of minor in Dir.