Vol. 77 Nbr. 72, March 2023
- 'Incomplete list': PTI demands disclosure of Toshakhana gifts retained by generals and judges.
- 'Justice delayed, but justice delivered': Twitter hails IHC upholding death sentence in Noor Mukadam murder case.
- 'Militant' killed, another held in North Waziristan.
- 'Pakistan must not follow high-emitting developed world'.
- 'Who gave these gifts?': LHC seeks records of Toshakhana gifts from before 2002.
- A year of lost opportunity.
- Action sought against head of oil, gas firm for not cooperating with PIT.
- Aima Baig slams Pak Fest organisers for 'using her name' to promote concert but not paying her.
- AJK finance minister stripped of portfolio.
- Anomalies detected in appointment of Mardan varsity employees.
- APCs handed over to Bannu, Dera police.
- Armoured personnel carriers handed over to Bannu, Dera police.
- Arms smuggling bid foiled.
- Arresting climate change through LGs.
- Beset with formidable challenges.
- Bodies of four more drowning victims recovered.
- Boosting renewables in the mix.
- Boy falls to death.
- Breaking barriers - the struggles of female surgeons.
- By-elections on 37 NA seats suspended.
- CDA mulling to organise weekly car bazaar.
- CENSUS IN DOLDRUMS.
- Centre restores projects scrapped by previous govt, claims 'N' lawmaker.
- Come On Champion secures March Cup.
- COMPANY NEWS.
- CONDEMNABLE ACT.
- Congressman voices concern over rights violation in Pakistan.
- Court reissues notice to Rangers man on plea to withdraw case against Dr Asim.
- Cutlery institute to undergo revamp.
- Data points.
- Delay in Kohat water supply schemes resented.
- Devotees complain of water shortage on 2nd day of Qalandar urs.
- Disparity in society.
- Ethnic prejudice.
- Experts highlight importance of artificial intelligence in classroom.
- Fake drugs seized in Peshawar raid.
- From The Past Pages Of Dawn: 1948: Seventy-five years ago: Karachi suitable capital.
- From The Past Pages Of Dawn: 1973: Fifty Years Ago: Islamic Socialism.
- Govt bodies told to restrict assignment accounts to NBP.
- Growers asked to adopt net, tunnel farming to increase yield.
- Guard in Islamabad sentenced to life for raping foreign national.
- Guard sentenced to life for raping foreign national.
- Harassment, patriarchy and inflation come under fire in Aurat March.
- Harking back: Famous polite scholar standing tall on The Mall.
- Hold grand dialogue to avert 'irreparable loss': speakers.
- Impartial arbiter?
- Imran announces Minar-i-Pakistan power show on Sunday as twice-delayed PTI rally finally taken out.
- Imran reschedules rally to steer clear of 'trap'.
- Imran's paternity of Tyrian will have to be proven in civil court before invoking Article 62: IHC's Justice Kayani.
- Industries should be adaptive to latest technologies: RCCI.
- Inflation-hit citizens in Islamabad question 'free hand' to profiteers ahead of Ramazan.
- Inflation-hit citizens question 'free hand' to profiteers ahead of Ramazan.
- Iran deports 77 illegal Pakistani immigrants.
- Jacobabad sounds alarm on need for drainage system.
- Javed Akhtar believes Urdu belongs to Hindustan.
- JI leader blames ruling elite for political, economic crises.
- JUI-F names 15 candidates from Pindi for Punjab Assembly polls.
- Kakar wants leaders to have direct contact with masses.
- Khuhro urges Centre to address Sindh's reservations over digital census.
- Khushhali's new president/CEO.
- Kidney day commemorated through free screenings.
- KSE-100 gains 452 points on expected IMF deal this week.
- LDA body reconstituted to scrutinise housing schemes.
- Learning from our last default.
- LEH NULLAH.
- LHC to hear plea seeking judicial commission to probe PTI worker Zille Shah's death.
- Loss of digital vision.
- Malakand transporters threaten strike over 'illegal' taxes.
- Man arrested for allegedly harassing health worker.
- Man kills brother in Sialkot.
- Many exposed as Toshakhana details surface.
- Minor girl raped.
- Misunderstood by humans, Pakistan's wild animals may need a press club of their own.
- Mother, two children die in roof collapse.
- MQM-P victorious in London properties case against Altaf Hussain.
- Murad warns of census boycott if Sindh's concerns not addressed.
- National seniors & juniors tennis starts.
- NED University confers honorary PhD degree on CM.
- No shortage of meters, says Iesco.
- Non-bailable arrest warrants issued for Imran Khan in Toshakhana, judge threatening cases.
- Noor Mukadam murder : IHC upholds trial court's verdict, turns Zahir Jaffer's jail term into a second death penalty.
- Over 1,000 tickets issued to road users.
- Palestine afire.
- Pangolin released into natural habitat.
- Plea against police raiding Kunjah House dismissed.
- Policeman hurt in Charsadda attack.
- Polio drive in Punjab, Sindh begins today.
- Politics is a hurdle in revival of cricket ties with India minister.
- Pollen season arrives early amid 'abnormal' temperature.
- PPL's record philanthropy.
- PRESIDENTIAL POWER.
- PTI Sindh legislator picked up in DC office attack case.
- punjab notes: Winter as absence of summer.
- QAU has issues.
- Real estate is 'parking lot' of untaxed money: former FBR chief.
- Red tape delays delivery of bomb disposal vehicles to 16 districts.
- Rickshaw driver shot dead in Korangi.
- Rise in remittances.
- Sajid Sadpara to summit three peaks without oxygen.
- Samples taken from four more Keamari victims' bodies being sent to KU.