June 27, 2020
> SIGN UP FREE
- PM Imran hits out India over carnage in held Kashmir Urges world to hold New Delhi accountable for atrocities.
- Current projections show health system will be able to cope: Asad Covid-19 tally to be near 225,000 by June end.
- FO summons Indian envoy, lodges protest.
- Intra-Afghan peace talks expected soon.
- IHC allows FIA to continue oil companies' probe.
- 'India wants to quell domestic dissent after China clash by diverting attention'.
- 262 pilots with 'dubious' credentials to be grounded: Sarwar.
- Threats to Justice Isa: SC dissatisfied with FIA.
- SBP policy rate cut fuels rally at PSX.