Pakistan Observer (Islamabad, Pakistan)
- Knowledge Bylanes
- Publication date:
- COPYRIGHT Knowledge Bylanes
- Knowledge Bylanes (126937)
- PM: World needs to wake up as Hindutva spillover heads to West.
- PML-N lashes out at Bugti for suggesting Nawaz's arrest.
- IB moves SC to withdraw Faizabad sit-in review plea.
- Maryam Nawaz returns home from London.
- SIFC reviews measures to kick-start economic growth.
- Pakistan Navy Ship Tariq gifted to UK.
- MPs stress for elections within 90 days time frame.
- Govt sets record straight on PM's polls sans Imran remarks.
- Pakistan to take up issue of Afghan nationals' involvement in extortion.
- Cipher case: IHC to hold open court hearing.
- Ukraine: To avert war, peace diplomacy must win.
- Russia re-emerges like Phoenix from ashes as global power.
- Should we delete the Facebook account?
- Make NAB self-accountability effective !
- Pakistan Observer's Editor-in-Chief visits Jinnah House, condemns May 9's vandalism.
- Leveraging agriculture.
- Surgical strikes: Convincing the unconvinced.
- Generative AI & its implications for Pakistan.
- SC Taliban have no legal authority to decide cases.
- KE expresses grieved over Machar Colony incident.