September 04, 2023
- Coordinator to FTO felicitates people of Kyrgyzstan on their 32nd independence day.
- Durable peace must for development of SAARC countries.
- Gold prices see upward trajectory at Rs242,600 per tola trade.
- PIDE releases report on unraveling the state of industry in country.
- EDF urged to upgrade training institutes to boost exports.
- Business leaders, COAS discuss economic initiatives.
- Call for special electricity rates for five important export-oriented sectors.
- ICCI demands removal of small pharmacies from Tier-1 Retailers category to ease their problems - Press Release issued by Islamabad Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
- Government of KP assures close coordination with SMEDA for SME Development in KP - Press Release issued by Small and Medium Enterprises Development Authority.