March 29, 2023
- Rupee gains 02 paisas against dollar.
- Tea imports reduced by 6.54% in 08 months.
- Bullion rates in Hyderabad gold market.
- President ICCI seeks govt support to export pink salt.
- PSX witnesses bullish trend, gains 82 points.
- Closing Rates of Foreign Currencies in Kerb market.
- Gold prices increase by Rs 1000 to Rs. 205,600 per tola.
- Total assets of KP economic zones company surge to Rs.15.8bn.
- Judiciary should interpret constitution not on individual's whims but in totality: Qamar.