March 25, 2023
- PSX witnesses bearish trend, loses 434.05 points.
- Pak-China MoU inked to empower flaxseed research.
- Seafood export increases 12.09 percent in 8 months.
- Weekly inflation up by 1.80 percent.
- Banks to open on weekend to receive Hajj applications.
- Gold prices increase by Rs.5,600 to Rs. 207,500 per tola.
- Ahsan Iqbal reiterates commitment to CPEC's development, successful implementation.
- Total liquid foreign reserves rise above $ 10 billion.
- ICCI delegation donates Rs.2 mln for earthquake victims of Syria.